User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Hey guys, Thursday starts my Christmas break for two weeks! So, as far as YWS is concerned, I have no clue when I can get on to post. Urgh, this ...

    Dec 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    I wish we could start tomorrow :/ my Christmas break from school starts Thursday so I wont be able to post.. :/ I can try to post on my phone ...

    Dec 16, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    By the way, Katrina doesn't have the same girl for the photo as my other one so the new picture is what she looks like. I couldn't find the pic ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    Haha, @TinyJarStoredDreams I guess I can do that.

    Dec 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    Hey guys, i am happy about this, just so you guys know, Katrinas baby will be in this summer house!(: so feel free to interact with her too! Her name ...

    Dec 15, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @jameshunt I want Annette back to her normal self so something has to happen to fix them. Any ideas anyone?

    Dec 13, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    Also @Aurora99 Oh my gosh I am so sorry for your loss! You're in my thoughts!

    Dec 11, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    @TheWanderingWizard if you are implying that I implied your werewolf is weak, that isn't what I was implying. Being that Annette and Xander have switched bodies, her life force is ...

    Dec 11, 2014
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2014! {Closed}

    What are some of your favorite books? The Notebook, The Great Gatsby, The Fault in our Stars, Beautiful Creatures Series, & Twilight (all of them!) What are a few notable ...

    Dec 9, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: High Fantasy DT

    So as of right now, I am not sure what to post. -.-

    Dec 8, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Pretty Little Liars!

    Hey everyone, do any of you guys know of Pretty Little Liars? If so, you should totally join with me on a chat about it! I am addicted and I ...

    Dec 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: The Finriian Court DT

    I would like to continue if people are going to post. I can't post right now because I really can't think of anything to post.

    Dec 4, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    :( I just created my Katrina character and now she is completely gone :(

    Dec 3, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    @Kanome @shinethroughthedark @TaylorLove @kat13254 @Liv @LordGreenleaf @fictionfanatic @thelostone I really hope yall decide to join back in Summer Lovin' 2.0 :) This should be great to have all of ya

    Dec 2, 2014
  • OOC Archive Re: Summer Lovin' 2.0 DT

    I am too! :) I hope at least most of the people who joined in the first one, join in this one! :)

    Dec 2, 2014


Ogres are like onions.
— Shrek