User avatar

NicoleBri

NicoleBri

  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Jeydon Everyone was looking at me all crazy, but they knew I wouldn't hurt Ayumi so they didn't much do anything. "I really don't want to hurt you Ayumi and ...

    May 10, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Karalia; Kingdom Falling DT

    I really hope we start soon, I been waiting to start on this! < 3

    May 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: The World of Supernatural ( Started, still Accepting)

    @Dakushau it's really up to your leader what yall do, I mean she called you to the meeting, so why don't yall go ahead and starting making plans and if ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Jennifer Gray Finally my tears dried up after talking with Swift and Erina. They were great friends and probably my best friends here. "Thank yall." I say to Swift and ...

    May 9, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Random Party

    *smells the freshness of dead fish and sharrae :D* lol

    May 9, 2013
  • Archive Re: The World of Supernatural ( Started, still Accepting)

    Kratos Barajas ~ Bad I watched as someone came through the door. I instantly disliked him. After a moment of talking he cried out, "Don't look at me! Turn away." ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Jennifer Gray "Time sure does fly." I mumble to myself still looking at the sky. I loved being alone in a pretty place, it gave me time to think. I ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Random Party

    Everyone here who loves being random < 3 come subscribe to mine and Sharrae's club:

    May 7, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Random Party

    I love that everyone is joining the random party :) yall are all tremendous people :D -Brain-wash-

    May 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Jennifer Gray I woke up from my nap, Megan had come to the cabin asking if I wanted to go join them at their bonfire. "Nah, I'll pass for today, ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: Journey to The Safety Zone- Started - OPEN

    Jeydon I sat down by Ayumi holding her in my arms. "No. I know you hated my guts, but you don't deserve this!" I say. She didn't move a muscle ...

    May 7, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Jennifer Gray After dinner, I walked to my cabin, it was time to take a nap. "Where are you going?" Chaise asked. "My cabin." I reply back. He took off ...

    May 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Promotions! < 3

    It's fine. :) I understand.

    May 6, 2013
  • Randomosity Re: Promotions! < 3

    Well, some people don't have a lot of people wanting to do their SB and some don't ever see it. So I try and help get it noticed! < 3

    May 6, 2013
  • Archive Re: Camp Crazy (STARTED!/ Still accepting)

    Jennifer Gray I heard someone singing and I looked over towards Devon and Erina. "Oh my god, she sings beautiful." I tell Chaise. He was in awe to about how ...

    May 6, 2013


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi