Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Will...um...someone post? I don't want this to end now!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Will...um... someone else post? I don't want this to end now!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Name: Maxwell(Max) Janile Age:21 Date of Birth: May 22, 1964. (Um, Elinor I think you got your Date of birth wrong cause Dorothy's date is supposed to be 1966 not ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Looks like fun! *claims spot for a guy*

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila walked down a dirt road, playing her pipe. A few sheep followed her along with her dog, Hero. She was to sell the sheep to an old costumer. ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa "Wow. That was brilliant," Melissa bit into an apple, one hand on her hip. She stared at the girl who changed her appearance into Envie. "I-I umm...," the girl ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Name: Atila Presuci Gender: Female Age: 19 Appearance: Chin length brown hair, which is always disarrayed. Green eyes. She doesn't wear dresses. She wears an brown poncho, a brown trouser, ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    I don't think anyone knows that my charater has powers, since she was only tossed in the truck because she started running and the nurses supposed that she had powers. ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa Melissa sat down right next to Envie. "I never took you for a killing type," Melissa said casually. "Hey well at least you were sent here and not to ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    *sorry pudin I've been waitng but...* Melissa Melissa bumped into a girl sitting on the floor, Envie's redshot eyes told her she was crying. Andrew sat right next to her, ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    *God I'm gone for a day and this thing rockets* Melissa The "accident" two days ago was just an old memory now. Melissa sat on her bed thinking it over. ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa caught the words of the girl whose name was Andrew. Melissa tried sitting up, "I don't think you should do that. Set fire to this thing and we'll all ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa I chaffed my arm, the shot was really painful. Suddenly people were going crazy. I started running down the hall, sorta scared after seeing a boy turn inot mist. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Thanks reality! Name: Melissa Greene (Snipes if you want to get her mad) Age:17 Personality: She’s very tactical. Thinks before she does anything. She notices everything. But very spiteful. She ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    May I make a character?

    Nov 28, 2009


I'm not so good with the advice... Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
— Chandler Bing