Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Um, is Ayumi going to post? I think I'll pm her. Atila The wagon rolled slowly along the dirt path. The wheels dipped into ruts, giving the wagon an ocean ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Yeah that detail didn't come to mind. Forgot that. And here's the link for my longbow

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *I read the posts, Light Devil. Just keep reminding us to check the DT, and it'll stamp into our heads eventually. I'll put Hero's personality in the DT.* Atila Atila ...

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila watched as everyone filed into the tunnel. She took the back. She was thinking to herself when she bumped into Nyk or wild boy as she called him. ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila said the oath but her words felt heavy. She stepped back into the shadows to think. The chain links hit the floor like an anchor. Her mind battled ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila felt a bit sorry for Luke, having to go through all that trouble, but he was still a ninny to her. Atila yawned. "I've gone through this too ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila studied Luke. Her eyes followed his every movement. She was easing her wrists out of the cuffs ever so slowly. The cuffs were a bit big. She tried ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Thank you thank you thank you! Atila Atila blinked a few times. She felt the ground around her. Dirt? "What in the buzzards is going on!" She tried standing up. ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Um, can I still post? The holidays were very hectic and I didn't have the time to check. I'm sorry. My character could still be knocked out? Your decision Light ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa Envie and Andrew were walking her way. They asked if she wanted to walk with them and she agreed. "You two look stunning, and I mean drop-dead gorgeous." Melissa ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Well, I asked this question in DT but you didn't answer, Light Devil so I'll ask here. We will all meet eventually, right? Sorry, I wasn't clear on that.

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa Melissa closed the door to her room. She slumped against the door. She was tired but happy that classes were over. Now, the big problem was the dance. She ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    I'm supposing we can be older than 25 so here's my charcater. Name: Sullivan (everyone knows him by Sully) Trans Ragdoll/human: Human Age: 50 Appearance: History: He used to be ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Will this be continuing?

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Are we allowed to be older than 25?

    Dec 27, 2009


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze