Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: World Order

    *Ugh. Yes, I meant claymore mines. Although I think C-4s would be more effective. Nah not really, whatever. Studying has flushed my brain. Sorry. Will post later.*

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    *Thanks for bringing Isabel! Here it goes!* Isabel Teroski Isabel allowed them to enter. The started rummaging through refrigerators. She watched, smiling. Her laptop in her hands and a small ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Hope it isn't broken, Ayumi! I feel like this is lagging (Although only my opinion) Can we get on to Heelopeer, then?* Atila "It's alright, lass, all of us want ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    *I thought this was cool. Sorry for unbalancing the boy to girl ratio but where's the fun if there's no evil little girl in it.* Name: Isabel Teroski Age: 14 ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Just wait one or two more days! I know Slyverdawn would be very sad if Nyk died. She'll make it, hopefully!

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    This sounds a little like the TV show LOST.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *I was thinking you could have untied yourself but oh, well. I'm going to post tommorow. Way to much studying to do.* I'll edit the other post. Sorry.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Thanks, Emi for reminding me that ye=you. I kept trying to remember that. Sorry I've been for so long.* Atila Atila tried staying with Shahara but the man attacking her ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Venus After the boys fell asleep I heard three other thumps somewhere nearby. Oh man, there was three other people here. Two other thumps sounded from nearby. Or maybe they're ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm sorry! I'll post tomorrow if possible!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    * My sincere apologies you guys I haven't been able to get on the computer for awhile. Um, could you guys wait a day to let others post, please? Oh ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Venus The beautiful animal that slithered through our belongings was now dead, lifeless. I crouched down next to the peculiar creature. The asian girl was mummbling incoherrent syllables, she was ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila climbed out of the wagon, along with the others. These bandits were new to Atila ,she knew most of the gangs. Not that she was in any. Then ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Venus I stretched out my arms, yawning again. A girl woke me up. Thank goodness she did, people were trying to kill me in my dream. Some kids were rummaging ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Wait for me! I want in this! Name: Venus Arkensia Age: 12 Weapon: Bola SASS: Singing ability to that puts nearby Lumans or Humans to sleep Fears: Sleeping (Since she ...

    Jan 15, 2010


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado