Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Forgive me for not posting when I said I was going to post. Right after I posted in the DT I was logging off when my batteries to my BRAND ...

    Apr 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Summer Nerf Wars

    Still have slots left, right? Full name: Alexander(Alex) Scar Codename: Fogg Age: 16 Grade: 11th Skill: surveillance? (could you explain that in more depth please? In DT perhaps) Weapon of ...

    Apr 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm genuinly saddened that this has ended (in my mind it has only paused I was going to post but it had pass a week already and I thought it ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    *Sorry I've been gone for awhile. Test and stuff... I forgot to add that Jacob also speaks fluent German, Hebrew, Dutch, and understand Italian but speaks very little. I'm supposing ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    *Thank you Ben. Sorry for posting so late.* Name: Jacob Yetshusti Age: 25 Picture/Appearance:(Jacob is Jewish just saying) He has black curly hair that falls just below the ears. His ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    May I still join? Although I like the numbers you have already (easier to work with) I really would like to join.

    Feb 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *there's a blizzard here in DC and the power went out in my area. Finally got back, and now my professors are easing up on the research papers. Light Devil, ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I really don't have enough time to post so you'll probably won't see me for awhile. Sorry you guys! Oh and Light Devil if you go back to page 9 ...

    Feb 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    You guys I'll post tomorrow if I can

    Feb 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *whew! Finally back from chaos. So we're getting some "bug" *I laughed as I read that* in the Inn I presume. If not ,Light Devil, I will edit. Oh and ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm really sorry! I've been occupied for the past three days. I will try to post today if possible. If the form of this message looks weird it's because I'm ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    I think we should continue. Now I'm suspicious that Slyverdawn's computer is acting up and not her.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    *this is cool!* Name: Austin Tenner Age: 17 Grade: 11th Appearance: Austin has black skin and has a very short, crew-cut hair. He plays soccer so he is very lean ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I thought I should wait for Jok101 to post. I felt like he was left out. Should I post anyway?

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    * I forgot to add something to my character. No one knows that Isabel is an expert in Mauy Thai, and she rarely uses it. Isabel likes to keep her ...

    Jan 27, 2010


We think in generalities, but we live in details.
— Alfred North Whitehead