Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Sabina-werewolf Sabina ran circle around the auditorium, but in the stupid soldiers were in her way. She watched the scene before her and knew that everything was chaos. Angered and ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 1, Third Draft

    Im sorry I haven't read the first draft you put up but I absolutely loved this! can't wait for more! (Not much of a review is it?)

    Nov 25, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story--part 5

    Sorry I didn't post before. OH MY GOD! *sorry caps but worth it. You're keeping me in suspense. I am still your number one fan! This is really good! Please ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Sorry I haven’t been here for the last two days had a lot to catch up too :) Sabina-werewolf Sabina curled up in a ball in the curtains. She knew ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Sabina- werewolf Sabina emerged from the curtains she grabbed Scarlett by the arm and pulled her behind the curtain, Phelix as well. “Follow me,” Sabina briskly walked to a wall ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Thank you Sunshine Im going to post the form in a different order so you’ll understand my character better. Name: No one knows her name but they call her M ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Inure Effect (2)

    Awesome! I love it! I was to engrossed in the story to see any errors. Although you had to flip to the past a bit it was still engrossing. Beautiful ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    Madmoo I was thinking since you were saying that Isaac over heard the headmaster talk about the human invasion with someone that someone could be Sabina cause she's very close ...

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Desperate To Survive

    Can I please make a character?

    Nov 20, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: First story-- part 2

    I am now your fan!

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    I was a bit confused on the setting. (sorry Foxfire I hope I didn't offend you, please forgive) and good luck on your exams! (if you haven't done them already)

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Paper Piano-Chap. One

    Kate! This is the cheesy story you were talking about! Appalling! This is a beautifully written piece. Like purplepastel I would like to have more description of the people. Are ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Inure Effect

    I absolutely loved this piece! I did't find anything wrong with it (then again I was completely sucked into the story) I like where this is going... I couldn't excatly ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Inferno

    Kayla Kayla stood up. She saw other people rising up as well. A loud animal sound screeched from above. She heard things scuttle away. They huddled together, usually she would ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Im not annoyed dont worry mad Moo.

    Nov 16, 2009


I drink tea and forget the world's noises.
— Chinese saying