Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    I don't think anyone knows that my charater has powers, since she was only tossed in the truck because she started running and the nurses supposed that she had powers. ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Can I drag Arie and Calvin in? I don't want to lose you guys.

    Dec 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    My character is (was, still is a killer (not killer killer but you know what I mean, she knows what it feels like to be a criminal)so she knows how ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa Melissa sat down right next to Envie. "I never took you for a killing type," Melissa said casually. "Hey well at least you were sent here and not to ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    *sorry pudin I've been waitng but...* Melissa Melissa bumped into a girl sitting on the floor, Envie's redshot eyes told her she was crying. Andrew sat right next to her, ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    *God I'm gone for a day and this thing rockets* Melissa The "accident" two days ago was just an old memory now. Melissa sat on her bed thinking it over. ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    My char doesn't want a date so she'll just dance with random guys at the party.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    well yeah. At the laboratory Sabina will show Mathew all the trapdoors, and which buttons to press so that most people can get (fall/slide) into the lab.

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa caught the words of the girl whose name was Andrew. Melissa tried sitting up, "I don't think you should do that. Set fire to this thing and we'll all ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa I chaffed my arm, the shot was really painful. Suddenly people were going crazy. I started running down the hall, sorta scared after seeing a boy turn inot mist. ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Tale of Two King: Ch :2 Mind Games

    My goodness this is brilliant! I read the first Tale of the Two Kings and I thought it was good but this is even better. But I must say I ...

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Thanks reality! Name: Melissa Greene (Snipes if you want to get her mad) Age:17 Personality: She’s very tactical. Thinks before she does anything. She notices everything. But very spiteful. She ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    May I make a character?

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    people check the DT

    Nov 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: House of Night

    Alright Sabina is taking Matthew to a laboratory deep underground. She has a ex-KGB human who works there. He came with her from Russia. Taelus (thats his name right) knows ...

    Nov 28, 2009


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy