Random avatar

Nick101

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Tick Tock

    Am I allowed to swear here cause man, this was amazing! Well, in my opinion it was. It gave me chills. Which is a good thing. I couldn't catch any ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    I'm supposing we can be older than 25 so here's my charcater. Name: Sullivan (everyone knows him by Sully) Trans Ragdoll/human: Human Age: 50 Appearance: History: He used to be ...

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (1)

    Hello Classy. First thing first congratulations on trying present tense, but I have to tell you you have to add a bit more description. Example: I shake my head, stand ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Will this be continuing?

    Dec 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Are we allowed to be older than 25?

    Dec 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm just wondering are we supposed to meet? I haven't gotten that clearly, sorry.

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Will...um...someone post? I don't want this to end now!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Will...um... someone else post? I don't want this to end now!

    Dec 22, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Thank you Meadow! I will definitely work on my description!

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Name: Maxwell(Max) Janile Age:21 Date of Birth: May 22, 1964. (Um, Elinor I think you got your Date of birth wrong cause Dorothy's date is supposed to be 1966 not ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hades Daughter- Prologue- Edited

    Prologue- Hades footsteps echoed in the hall. The artificial moon’s light cast down through the bay windows. Hades pacing was the only thing keeping him from trembling nervously. He rang ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle

    Looks like fun! *claims spot for a guy*

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila walked down a dirt road, playing her pipe. A few sheep followed her along with her dog, Hero. She was to sell the sheep to an old costumer. ...

    Dec 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa "Wow. That was brilliant," Melissa bit into an apple, one hand on her hip. She stared at the girl who changed her appearance into Envie. "I-I umm...," the girl ...

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Name: Atila Presuci Gender: Female Age: 19 Appearance: Chin length brown hair, which is always disarrayed. Green eyes. She doesn't wear dresses. She wears an brown poncho, a brown trouser, ...

    Dec 12, 2009


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.