Random avatar

Nick101

  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    Sheesh! I've been gone for two days and this thing explodes! To Heelopeer then?

    Jan 11, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (4)

    Hello and salutations, Classy! Well it seems everyone has gotten all the major stuff so I'm just here to encourage you. You're getting better at description! I've noticed. And your ...

    Jan 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila watched as everyone filed into the tunnel. She took the back. She was thinking to herself when she bumped into Nyk or wild boy as she called him. ...

    Jan 9, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Cold One (Part 2)

    Oh my God. And I thought Part 1 was amazing! This was even better! You potray emotions very well, that's a talent that some writers take a while to learn. ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila said the oath but her words felt heavy. She stepped back into the shadows to think. The chain links hit the floor like an anchor. Her mind battled ...

    Jan 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila felt a bit sorry for Luke, having to go through all that trouble, but he was still a ninny to her. Atila yawned. "I've gone through this too ...

    Jan 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    Might I say, Light Devil, you're an amazing SB host. I feel like this is going to be one hell of a ride(SB)!

    Jan 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila studied Luke. Her eyes followed his every movement. She was easing her wrists out of the cuffs ever so slowly. The cuffs were a bit big. She tried ...

    Jan 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Thank you thank you thank you! Atila Atila blinked a few times. She felt the ground around her. Dirt? "What in the buzzards is going on!" She tried standing up. ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (3)

    Hello, Classy. I didn't find any major errors and yes I don't the basis of the story yet. But that can be a good or bad thing. Readers can get ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Um, can I still post? The holidays were very hectic and I didn't have the time to check. I'm sorry. My character could still be knocked out? Your decision Light ...

    Jan 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa Envie and Andrew were walking her way. They asked if she wanted to walk with them and she agreed. "You two look stunning, and I mean drop-dead gorgeous." Melissa ...

    Dec 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (2)

    Well, Classy, 3icanbefixed practically corrected everything so there isn't much that I can do. I am impressed how you switched into present tense without difficulty and you had better description ...

    Dec 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Well, I asked this question in DT but you didn't answer, Light Devil so I'll ask here. We will all meet eventually, right? Sorry, I wasn't clear on that.

    Dec 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Shadow Valentine

    Melissa Melissa closed the door to her room. She slumped against the door. She was tired but happy that classes were over. Now, the big problem was the dance. She ...

    Dec 28, 2009


Most people ignore most poetry because most poetry ignores most people.
— Adrian Mitchell