Random avatar

Nick101

  • Archive Re: Survive on an Island...or else.

    This sounds a little like the TV show LOST.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Last Storm (5)

    Alright here I am reviewing for you. So far this is the best chapter! For me at least. You gave lots of description form the beginning. Which is fantastic! In ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    *I was thinking you could have untied yourself but oh, well. I'm going to post tommorow. Way to much studying to do.* I'll edit the other post. Sorry.

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Thanks, Emi for reminding me that ye=you. I kept trying to remember that. Sorry I've been for so long.* Atila Atila tried staying with Shahara but the man attacking her ...

    Jan 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Venus After the boys fell asleep I heard three other thumps somewhere nearby. Oh man, there was three other people here. Two other thumps sounded from nearby. Or maybe they're ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm sorry! I'll post tomorrow if possible!

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    * My sincere apologies you guys I haven't been able to get on the computer for awhile. Um, could you guys wait a day to let others post, please? Oh ...

    Jan 20, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Venus The beautiful animal that slithered through our belongings was now dead, lifeless. I crouched down next to the peculiar creature. The asian girl was mummbling incoherrent syllables, she was ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Atila Atila climbed out of the wagon, along with the others. These bandits were new to Atila ,she knew most of the gangs. Not that she was in any. Then ...

    Jan 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Venus I stretched out my arms, yawning again. A girl woke me up. Thank goodness she did, people were trying to kill me in my dream. Some kids were rummaging ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Project L.I.F.E

    Wait for me! I want in this! Name: Venus Arkensia Age: 12 Weapon: Bola SASS: Singing ability to that puts nearby Lumans or Humans to sleep Fears: Sleeping (Since she ...

    Jan 15, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ciiianthan Truth: Spies

    Well, Hero's personality (I'm writing as I go here) he is a very needy dog. I mean he loves attention. He is very loyal to Atila, he doesn't like letting ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Um, is Ayumi going to post? I think I'll pm her. Atila The wagon rolled slowly along the dirt path. The wheels dipped into ruts, giving the wagon an ocean ...

    Jan 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Yeah that detail didn't come to mind. Forgot that. And here's the link for my longbow

    Jan 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *I read the posts, Light Devil. Just keep reminding us to check the DT, and it'll stamp into our heads eventually. I'll put Hero's personality in the DT.* Atila Atila ...

    Jan 12, 2010


what are we?? Writers!!! What are we allergic to?? Giving our characters happiness!!
— creeperfeverdreams