Random avatar

Nick101

  • Other Poetry Re: Why

    I have never done poetry, nor do I know anything about poetry. Stanza, grammar poetry, I don't know anything. But I found myself babbling and decided to write it down ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *whew! Finally back from chaos. So we're getting some "bug" *I laughed as I read that* in the Inn I presume. If not ,Light Devil, I will edit. Oh and ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I'm really sorry! I've been occupied for the past three days. I will try to post today if possible. If the form of this message looks weird it's because I'm ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    I think we should continue. Now I'm suspicious that Slyverdawn's computer is acting up and not her.

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Lost Saga!

    *this is cool!* Name: Austin Tenner Age: 17 Grade: 11th Appearance: Austin has black skin and has a very short, crew-cut hair. He plays soccer so he is very lean ...

    Jan 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    I thought I should wait for Jok101 to post. I felt like he was left out. Should I post anyway?

    Jan 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: waiting - praying - wishing - hoping

    Light Devil this is amazing! I'm not just saying this because I do a storybook with you. Although what does that have to do with this? I don't know. You ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    * I forgot to add something to my character. No one knows that Isabel is an expert in Mauy Thai, and she rarely uses it. Isabel likes to keep her ...

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    *Ugh. Yes, I meant claymore mines. Although I think C-4s would be more effective. Nah not really, whatever. Studying has flushed my brain. Sorry. Will post later.*

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    *Thanks for bringing Isabel! Here it goes!* Isabel Teroski Isabel allowed them to enter. The started rummaging through refrigerators. She watched, smiling. Her laptop in her hands and a small ...

    Jan 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    *Hope it isn't broken, Ayumi! I feel like this is lagging (Although only my opinion) Can we get on to Heelopeer, then?* Atila "It's alright, lass, all of us want ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Brewing Storm - Voice on the Wind - Chapter 1

    Hello, Randomer. Welcome to YWS! Well, I have to say you are awesome! Seriously, for a thirteen year old you're pretty good. Alright today I'm going to review a different ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    Leth, this is awesome. Um, can I die in one of your stories? The name is Taco (nickname. orginal name is unknown, unless you want to give Taco one) I ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: World Order

    *I thought this was cool. Sorry for unbalancing the boy to girl ratio but where's the fun if there's no evil little girl in it.* Name: Isabel Teroski Age: 14 ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies

    Just wait one or two more days! I know Slyverdawn would be very sad if Nyk died. She'll make it, hopefully!

    Jan 23, 2010


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen