Random avatar

Nick101

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Mountain's Mount And The Sea's Sentiments

    Oh my God! I absolutely love that old lady. no kidding. I didn't see any problems at all then again I was so into this piece. Man people are getting ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Silhouette

    I don't know what to make of this. I couldn't notice any grammar or punctuation mistakes. I absolutely love your description! It amazed me. If you're really into this piece ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dried Apricots

    Wow. Brilliant. I seriously thought it was going to be silly but then again who would name a poem Dried Apricots if it wasn't actually good.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ultimate Game Zone- Prologue

    The Ultimate Game Zone is real. Xbox 360 also real. The God of Vidoe Games and Millionaire300 are fictional or at least is unknown to me. Nick101

    Nov 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Ultimate Game Zone- Prologue

    I'm new here. New member new meat. You can slap it around but please don't chop. Prologue “Good morning, Mathew.” A lady with short-cropped hair kissed her son on the ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Computer Problems

    Wow! You had precise detail and everything. I mean if you didn't tell me that this was fictional I would 've believed the whole thing.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #8

    Hello tennisprincess than all this summer snow I don't think there is snow in the summer. Overall I love this piece. It had a delightful surprise at the end.

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Whispered Secret - Chatper 1 *Arrival*

    Hello Nick101 here reviewing for the first time. here we go “I’m pretty sure. I’ll go by my ticket now, ok?” I said pulling Vanessa by the hand as I ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New here

    Hi I'm Nick101 I love writing and I never had anyone actually critique my writing. Most people just want to be polite but here I have you guys! Yeah! So ...

    Oct 23, 2009


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant