-
Re: House of Night
Sabina-werewolf Sabina played with the girl. Sabina knew everyone's’ name the girl playing the piano was Scarlett, one zombie was Jonathan and the other was Phelix; except they didn’t know ...
Nov 15, 2009 -
Re: BlackRise (Updated!)
Peculiar. If I might criticize well this is a review. I just want to know how old she is. I need more scenery, like when she walks out of the ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Sure scarlett can play with her for one song but I don't know who Sabina will feel with other people listening. She'll probably be silent.
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Sabina-werewolf The music class was over and all the kids shuffled out the classroom. Sabina stayed back, she wanted to play her violin. She looked at her watch, she still ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: The Inferno
Kayla Kayla’s eyes were shut. She reached out to touch her surroundings. Her fingers groped around. She felt like she was laying on balls but then again also spikes. She ...
Nov 14, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Sabina-werewolf Isaac sat on the nurse table. Sabina was cleaning his wounds. The third-degree burns were too much to handle, other wise he would have never come. Isaac slouched down ...
Nov 13, 2009 -
Re: The Inferno
Official then thursday which is tommorow. If you want I can make another character.
Nov 12, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Does Asher have lilith's ipod? I'm a bit confused on that.
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Sabina-werewolf Andy lunged at her, her hands hot flames. Sabina slipped out of her chair and stepped to the side. Andy toppled over the chair. “You have quite the temper, ...
Nov 11, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Hey did anyone notice that Sabina saved Ezra from Andy or did it not post? *questioning myself* there was a problem when i posted
Nov 10, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
Sabina- werewolf Suddenly two hands popped out and grabbed Ezra. Sabina shut the door. She typed in a code on the touch screen pad that locked her door. Andy shrieked ...
Nov 9, 2009 -
Re: House of Night
I want to be a werewolf. Name:Sabina Ilanski Age:17 Gender:Female Species: Werewolf Appearance: She stands 5'10" and has a larger than petite frame. Her hair is pitch black so dark ...
Nov 6, 2009 -
Re: The Inferno
I'll join! What the heck! Name:Kayla Age:17 Gender:Female appearance:She has a Taylor Swift type of hair except the curls are much thinner and her hair is a dark brown. Her ...
Nov 6, 2009 -
Re: soul-less blue eyes
This was what it was supposed to be soulless. Just a few corrections you do not hyphen soulless. Lonliness is spelled with an i not y that also goes for ...
Nov 4, 2009 -
Re: heart strings
Wow! This was really good! It kind of reminds me of Captain Bluebear but that's a good thing actually it's awesome. To me there was a harp in the back ...
Nov 4, 2009
