-
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Forgive me for not posting when I said I was going to post. Right after I posted in the DT I was logging off when my batteries to my BRAND ...
Apr 10, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT
It seems I am too late for the midnigt training. I could only get on my laptop till now (12:32 p.m.) I'm really tired now so... I suppose I'll post ...
Apr 8, 2010 -
Re: The Thing
I am trying another failed poem. But oh well... Please critique. It came from another planet, Crash landed on the Arctic icepack, And was frozen in a block of ice. ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: The Ghost In My Bedroom
This I quite like. Although yes, it is mostly dialogue, but very intriguing. It drew me in without needing any action. It was completely eerie, but yet to me it ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars DT
Texanwriter, what exactly does surveillance do? I would change to combatant but I wanted to know what surveillance was first. Also, could Alex take the Hawks for midnight training? Krystal ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: Summer Nerf Wars
Still have slots left, right? Full name: Alexander(Alex) Scar Codename: Fogg Age: 16 Grade: 11th Skill: surveillance? (could you explain that in more depth please? In DT perhaps) Weapon of ...
Apr 7, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
I'm genuinly saddened that this has ended (in my mind it has only paused I was going to post but it had pass a week already and I thought it ...
Feb 24, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
*Sorry I've been gone for awhile. Test and stuff... I forgot to add that Jacob also speaks fluent German, Hebrew, Dutch, and understand Italian but speaks very little. I'm supposing ...
Feb 17, 2010 -
Re: The Best Book Ever Read
Asking me to list the names of my favorite books is like asking how many hairs are on my head. 1. The 13 and 1/2 Lives Of Captain BlueBear by ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
*Thank you Ben. Sorry for posting so late.* Name: Jacob Yetshusti Age: 25 Picture/Appearance:(Jacob is Jewish just saying) He has black curly hair that falls just below the ears. His ...
Feb 13, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
May I still join? Although I like the numbers you have already (easier to work with) I really would like to join.
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
*there's a blizzard here in DC and the power went out in my area. Finally got back, and now my professors are easing up on the research papers. Light Devil, ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The Ciianthan Truth: Spies
I really don't have enough time to post so you'll probably won't see me for awhile. Sorry you guys! Oh and Light Devil if you go back to page 9 ...
Feb 4, 2010 -
Re: Lost Saga!
You guys I'll post tomorrow if I can
Feb 3, 2010 -
Re: Why
Whew! I was waiting for that. You see now how I suck at poetry. Thanks for the reviews you guys! Mizzle, I haven't seen you in awhile either. (And for ...
Feb 2, 2010
