Random avatar

Niamh

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Thank you both.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Thanks to everyone else too!

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Dia Duit !! Conas ata tu? ( :evil: blooming fadas) Hey I'm Eyes ! I'm speak a bit of Gaeilge.... or try to anyway :oops: PM me if you want ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Fontroy: Thanks! J. Haux: That's cool that you share that interest. Doe: I pronouce in Niav, but it just depends on the translator. Neev is also a way of saying ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hello! I'm Niamh! Er--I'm not a fan of introductions. So--I'll try: I'm an absolute European history and mythology freak, especially Irish, Scottish and Viking-Age Norse history, and Irish, Scottish,

    Jan 16, 2006


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh