Random avatar

Niamh

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I agree with The Giver being amazing; I wouldn't call it my favorite, but it is definitely something I liked. I'm not a real fantasy-science fiction fan, but I think ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Sorry, I noticed many of you enjoyed this book, I found it rather disturbing and often times boring. Not to mention I hate ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My take on an Oscar Winning film:

    Naw, I don't want to be mean. I just thought the idea of Scots (because I'm crazy about Scotland) instead of cowboys was funny.

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My take on an Oscar Winning film:

    It wasn't supposed to look realistic, I was just being a jerk to the makers of Brokeback Mountain. I don't know how to do any of that stuff, nor do ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My take on an Oscar Winning film:

    I can't figure out how to post the picture itself, so just scroll down to where it says April, and look. Wow. I'm going to get myself in trouble. [/url]

    Apr 4, 2006


I was weeping as much for him as her; we do sometimes pity creatures that have none of the feeling either for themselves or others.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights