Random avatar

Niamh

  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Is your real name Muir or Murchadh by any chance?

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    Niamh, in Irish mythology, was the Queen of Youth in Tir-Na-nOg. She married Oisin, one of Finn McCumhail's sons, and he was the first mortal to ever enter Tir-Na-nOg. The ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: The Egos of YWS

    I couldn't agree more. There was a time once (not here) when a piece of my work, which is still my favorite piece, was verbally torn to shreds. Because I ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of the new pay-for-posts policy?

    I think it is a great idea, because maybe people will focus more on the writing/critique part of the site.

    Jan 28, 2006


This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but a whimper.
— T.S. Eliot