Random avatar

Niamh

  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And auld lang syne Auld lang syne, my dear Auld lang syne We'll tak a ...

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    This should be obvious: Ireland. I would move there in a heart beat if my family would come as well. Anywhere in the west of Ireland is okay with me, ...

    Aug 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    I am so sorry if I offended you--it was in no way intentional. I get so irritated about how society still accepts racism that I can tend to say irrational ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    I don't care what else the Confederacy stood for. How's this for an analogy: When Germany was taken by the Nazis, everyone there was poor and having to scrape a ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    Finally someone agrees with me. Personally, I think the majority Confederacy were a group of indolent bigots, who sided with slavery because they were too lazy to do their own ...

    Aug 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: America Hates Athiests

    To me, what someone believes has nothing to do with how good of a person they are. I completely agree with this. I have strong Christian beliefs, but I am ...

    Aug 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fishr's Musuem in a room

    Those are amazing! I collect replicas myself (well, I've started, I only have two) but having the actual pieces from the time periods would be astounding! That's very lucky that ...

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: summer soundtrack?

    Pretty much the same music as I always listen to, though I tend to listen to less opera in summer.

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Most Disturbing Films

    "Of Mice and Men" was just as disturbing as the book. "Awakenings" was just plain sad. Not so much disturbing as plain heart-wrenching. "Escape From Sobibor" definitely one of the ...

    Aug 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    My dreams are either inexplicably odd, or completely plain and monotonous. For example, I once dreamt I found two kids and a horse in my oven, and when I set ...

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    I like traditional and modern Irish and Scottish music. I'm predictable. I really hate oldies and rap. But most of all oldies.

    Aug 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    First, I never said it was illegal, or against the freedom of speech. Second, I would never make generalizations about any region, and was not about southerners. My grandparents on ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    He was great in both, but you cannot beat Captain Jack. He's probably one of the most brilliant and original characters I've ever seen. The sequel definitely matched my expectations. ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: pirates of the caribean

    He was great in both, but you cannot beat Captain Jack. He's probably one of the most brilliant and original characters I've ever seen. The sequel definitely matched my expectations. ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Girl Sues School Over Confederate Flag

    This absolutely should not be allowed. I don't care what else the Confederate flag stands for--many will see it as a symbol of racism, (I only see it now as ...

    Aug 3, 2006


It's crazy how your life can be twisted upside down inside out and around and you can get sushi from safeway still looking like a normal person
— starchild314