Random avatar

Niamh

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Aegis

    Really brilliant. I love the Crusades. I can't wait to read more!

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Thanks to everyone else too!

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Dia Duit !! Conas ata tu? ( :evil: blooming fadas) Hey I'm Eyes ! I'm speak a bit of Gaeilge.... or try to anyway :oops: PM me if you want ...

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Fontroy: Thanks! J. Haux: That's cool that you share that interest. Doe: I pronouce in Niav, but it just depends on the translator. Neev is also a way of saying ...

    Jan 17, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Napoleonic Fiction 8 (someone read it for once...)

    This is very interesting. I think Napoleanic Historical Fiction is an uncommon subject among younger writers, so it is impressive that you know enough about the Napoleanic times so write ...

    Jan 16, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, I'm new.

    Hello! I'm Niamh! Er--I'm not a fan of introductions. So--I'll try: I'm an absolute European history and mythology freak, especially Irish, Scottish and Viking-Age Norse history, and Irish, Scottish,

    Jan 16, 2006


Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson