Random avatar

Niamh

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Revision now posted.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: My Haiku

    I love these; the connection to the simplicities of nature makes them beautiful. Haiku is definitely my favorite form of poetry.

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    I agree with The Giver being amazing; I wouldn't call it my favorite, but it is definitely something I liked. I'm not a real fantasy-science fiction fan, but I think ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    1- Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. Sorry, I noticed many of you enjoyed this book, I found it rather disturbing and often times boring. Not to mention I hate ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Thanks for your comments! That's a good suggestion about adding an explanation of Irish history, but adding introductions usually gets me in trouble, lol, because I like to ramble on ...

    Apr 10, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    The revision is now posted.

    Apr 9, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Hunter

    Thank you for your comment. I think your suggestions sound a lot better than what I had originally written. When I wrote this it was intended as a bit of ...

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    Thanks so much!

    Apr 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Untold Chapters of Roman History

    That's funny. I love random history facts.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Oh Artist

    That is a cute poem! I love seeing something upbeat like that. Cheers!

    Apr 8, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Old Hunter

    Wow. Not often do I come across a story that immediately sends chills down my spine. There is such meaning in this story, and the subject is definitely original. I ...

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Where Lies the Ocean

    The revision is now posted.

    Apr 8, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dogherty and the Merrow

    Thanks to all of you for the comments! Thanks Last Mohican--I love your name. I agree with you, Black Rose, those two don't rhyme well. But this is for English ...

    Apr 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Very interesting story. Sorry I don't have time to read it all now. "He only stood for a moment. He was not sure; had it been long enough? Should he ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My take on an Oscar Winning film:

    Naw, I don't want to be mean. I just thought the idea of Scots (because I'm crazy about Scotland) instead of cowboys was funny.

    Apr 4, 2006


If Nate ever zeroes the count in "Count Up Until Nate Zeroes It", that zero should be immortalized in the quote gen.
— JazzicusMaximus