User avatar

NewWriter

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: TIOBS III

    YAHOO!! Don't you dare stop! This is way too cool! (And I'm scared about Sherringford. I don't want him to be dead!) :smt087

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Child in the Midst

    Good point. I will do that.

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Child in the Midst

    Yah, it's kind of a long prologue; I tried to break it off at a good place. Maybe more of a short story. (Prologue part 2) (I was trying to ...

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Prologue to Miriam (not yet posted) part 1

    Oops! Posted this in the wrong place. Am reposting in "other fiction."

    Dec 14, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: My story. I am a newie.

    I just want to say, don't be discouraged by criticism. I've run into it before, and it only helps you-as long as you don't let it discourage you.

    Dec 10, 2007


Carpe Diem
— Catullus