User avatar

NewWriter

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    NATE!!!! Aaahh!

    May 17, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Yo, Nate, better start using those purple/whatever stars pretty soon. I know Suzanne deserves some. Maybe Snoink or other people, too, but...yeah. Whatever.

    May 6, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Wah! I've been here 4 months and I still have one yellow star. If only I had more time...oh well. Maybe I'll have 5 red stars when I'm 102. Haha.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Society Backup Site

    Registered!--as Calyn. Have noted that I am "NewWriter" (ugh) on normal YWS in my signature.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    WAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had more than 1500 points, but they all disappeared and now I only have 404. What happened?????? HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!! The points reset themselves to 300 every few weeks. Hop

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Wow. You guys just don't know how to have fun. That said, I can't wait to change my name whenever this happens again. Blech. Just look at it. "NewWriter." Yeah, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I keep losing my points every time I leave the site. When I leave I have something like 425 and when I log on next I have exactly 300. Every ...

    Apr 7, 2008


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann