User avatar

NewWriter

  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    **I (Dawn Flynn) am dropping out.**

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    **wow. I'm really slow.** Dawn- She walked out of the meeting. It had been unproductive as usual, with the workers trying to help everyone deal with their problems. Dawn hadn't ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)

    Name: Dawn Flynn Age: 12 Appearance: about 5'3" tall, slim, pretty Eyes (ignore all else) Hair length and color (ignore all else and no bangs) General appearance (ignore writing) Personality: ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **ooh. this is getting creepy...** Calyn- "Cristae, what's wrong?" Calyn whispered. her silver eagle was on edge, as were the familiars of her companions. "What's out there?" Calyn closed her ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **My attempt to break in.** Calyn- Those two were really getting on Calyn's nerves. She looked around at her other companions. They didn't look too pleased with the situation either. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **That's because it's turned into a dialogue between Jorge and Bella. I can't get in, and I don't know if anyone else can either.**

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **Wait--did I miss something? Who's Seda?** Calyn- "Yeah, I would like to find the cafeteria, but exploring a haunted lake sounds fun too," said Calyn. "So why don't we go ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **What time is it now? Can someone post basic rules for the Academy in the DT? Why do we have to get into trouble on our first day? I'll stop ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Calyn- Calyn tore herself away from listening to rules. "Was it a single, a double, or a triple?" she asked. The two girls who had been talking turned to look ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Yeah me too* Calyn- Calyn had been watching the sunset. Reds and yellows and pinks and golds all mixed together. Cristae, still perched firmly on her shoulder, pecked at Calyn's ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Maki used that idea in the "Create your own storybook" storybook. Just so the same idea doesn't end up in both storybooks. Cuz that would be kinda weird.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    YAY!!! Name: Calyn Silvertongue Age:unknown (looks 13) Gender: female Race: meryl Race Description: Meryls are an extremely rare people who are perfectly human in most respects. Except that they all ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Calyn- "Well, we might be changing the trend," put in Calyn, "but I don't know about the group at the other end of the table." She looked at the other ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Calyn- Cristae glided down to the grass before the Great Hall, landing with a swoosh. Laughing, Calyn climbed off her back. The eagle immediately shrank to toy-bird size and perched ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Calyn's ability is Sharp-sense, which means that she can sharpen her senses to hear or see (etc.) things that are far off. It can also see through things and to ...

    Apr 6, 2008


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria