User avatar

NewWriter

  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Mwa-ha-ha-ha. This was fun, but some of the questions don't really make sense. 8. Does your novel contain a character whose sole purpose is to show up at random plot ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Ahhh! Too many ideas! *brain explodes* - A guide

    I think I have this problem. I've started 3 stories, but none of them have been finished yet (and I already put them up on FFN!) I started one, it ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I always write out the first draft of a story in pencil in my notebook (hehe-it's missing a cover and falling apart). After that I go over it again, still ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I've got a major case of writer's block at the moment.:( A few years ago I was so bored in Science class that I wrote a 19-page story. It was ...

    Jan 25, 2008


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables