User avatar

NewWriter

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    "Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. 500+ pages, but it's pretty good, with lots of nice passages.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I'm reading the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Frederich (spelling? gee, I don't know) Engels. It's a school book, one that we're required to read. Ugh. Don't read it. ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories

    I second Prokaryote's "I am Fire". It's really cool. It starts out a little ominous but ends with a nice bit of humor. I personally loved it. Precisely and exactly ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories

    I second Prokaryote's I Am Fire. And Arieda's Azaleas for Susie.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories

    Absolutely must read TL G-Wooster's Sherlock Holmes fanfics: THIOBS #1 (The Highly Irregulars Of Baker Street) THIOBS #2 Seeing is believing THIOBS #3 Closer than a brother The Beekeeper And ...

    Mar 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

    Oh yeah. This is a totally great book. I love the way Lewis makes it sound like a devil is actually speaking. This is one of my favorites. A quote ...

    Mar 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    Thanks, guys. I will try cropping it. (And I'd love to go back and take it again.) *sighs* Oh, well.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    This is a random picture I took at my aunt and uncle's 30th wedding anniversary reception right after I found out it was real fish in the bowl. It turned ...

    Jan 25, 2008


hmmm. you know, the quote generator deserves some garlic bread
— SilverNight