-
Re: What's your favorite Fantasy book?
Narnia. Full stop. And I mean the books, not the movies. Nothing is ever going to surpass--or even come close to--Narnia. LOTR (in which are included Hobbit, Silmarillion, Children of ...
Nov 27, 2013 -
Re: Raising children gender neutral
On the topic: Absolutely not. Then I read the responses. I weep for the world. And I've been burned and hurt and treated and insulted badly enough by people that ...
Oct 16, 2013 -
Re: What are you currently reading?
Uglies series by Scott Westerfield.
Oct 13, 2008 -
Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread
Oh, lovely. I just got back on and for what?! To say I won't be here until the 22nd or 23rd! My parents didn't even give me a week between ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?
Celtic Woman. Chloe Agnew (part of Celtic woman, but has her own CDs) Charlotte Church and Josh Groban are nice, too. Can't say I've ever listened to anything else. Hehe.
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: What type of music do you listen to most?
Classical and worship. My knowledge of other songs is about zip. Beat that, peoples! just kidding.
Apr 12, 2008 -
Re: What should I have for supper next week?
Subway, without a doubt. Best fast food, except for Culver's.
Apr 8, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I was Googling something about "how to privately/personally publish your book" or something like that and I got out on a tangent. (Not that I have a book to publish. ...
Dec 14, 2007
