User avatar

NewWriter

  • Archive Re: Create your own Storybook

    YAY!!! Name: Calyn Silvertongue Age:unknown (looks 13) Gender: female Race: meryl Race Description: Meryls are an extremely rare people who are perfectly human in most respects. Except that they all ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want To Change Your Username?

    Wow. You guys just don't know how to have fun. That said, I can't wait to change my name whenever this happens again. Blech. Just look at it. "NewWriter." Yeah, ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sorceror's Academy DT

    Ack! You need to have Music. Okay, maybe you think I put that in because that's what I do. I didn't; every school I know of has music in the ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Calyn- "Well, we might be changing the trend," put in Calyn, "but I don't know about the group at the other end of the table." She looked at the other ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What should I have for supper next week?

    Subway, without a doubt. Best fast food, except for Culver's.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Calyn- Cristae glided down to the grass before the Great Hall, landing with a swoosh. Laughing, Calyn climbed off her back. The eagle immediately shrank to toy-bird size and perched ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 2 of 2)

    Oh, gee. Is there a point in posting here when everybody says it better than I do? I liked part 2 better than part 1 for some reason that I ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: We All Fall Down (Part 1 of 2)

    Yeah, everybody said the stuff I was going to say, so all I can say is... STAR STAR STAR!!!!!!! Sorry for the very unhelpful (is that a word?) review.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I keep losing my points every time I leave the site. When I leave I have something like 425 and when I log on next I have exactly 300. Every ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Calyn's ability is Sharp-sense, which means that she can sharpen her senses to hear or see (etc.) things that are far off. It can also see through things and to ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Hurry up, you will be late to the assembly!:-)* Calyn- Calyn finally found the girls' dorm. Freshmen were on the top floor out of seven. Oh, great, she thought grumpily. ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Sure! I'll be your roomie, unless anyone else wants me? lol!* *all is good! Yay, I have a roomie! I will meet everyone during the assembly, since I'm going to ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Calyn "Cristae. It's safe. Really. You don't have to hide in my hair. Besides, it's uncomfortable. Perch on my shoulder if you're not going to fly." The silver eagle squawked ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *wow, I just got back on the computer and this thing's three pages long already. Best get going. ;-)* name-Calyn (Kal-in), no formal last name. PLEASE do not call her ...

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    I will post my profile in the next few days. Silly parents want me to get off the computer right now.

    Apr 2, 2008


Once you have read a book you care about, some part of it is always with you.
— Louis L'Amour