User avatar

NewWriter

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews

    Wah! I've been here 4 months and I still have one yellow star. If only I had more time...oh well. Maybe I'll have 5 red stars when I'm 102. Haha.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Young Writers Society Backup Site

    Registered!--as Calyn. Have noted that I am "NewWriter" (ugh) on normal YWS in my signature.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not explaining your username.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sorceror's Academy DT

    I said I would edit the other post, but it's too confusing. I'll edit this one instead. Our dorms so far are as follows: Boys: Room 1 - Double - ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for being ridiculous. I can't wait for the next name change. i don't like it either.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for criticizing her custom title

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a non-understandable quote in their siggy and for criticizing my non-siggy. Haha!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What bands/artists are your favorite?

    Celtic Woman. Chloe Agnew (part of Celtic woman, but has her own CDs) Charlotte Church and Josh Groban are nice, too. Can't say I've ever listened to anything else. Hehe.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having a silly quote in her siggie!

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Classical and worship. My knowledge of other songs is about zip. Beat that, peoples! just kidding.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *Yeah me too* Calyn- Calyn had been watching the sunset. Reds and yellows and pinks and golds all mixed together. Cristae, still perched firmly on her shoulder, pecked at Calyn's ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Curiosum Flagrat Ut Ignum (Curiosity Burneth Like a Fire)

    This is based on a true story, but it's been substantially altered so I think it fits better in this forum than in Non-fiction. Curiosum Flagrat Ut Ignis “Notebook and ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Child in the Midst

    Zankoku: yes, I like those changes. Ugh. You wouldn't believe how much more horrible the part at the end sounded in the first draft. Blech. I was going for a ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Lots of nothing...I mean something

    Maki used that idea in the "Create your own storybook" storybook. Just so the same idea doesn't end up in both storybooks. Cuz that would be kinda weird.

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    WAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had more than 1500 points, but they all disappeared and now I only have 404. What happened?????? HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!! The points reset themselves to 300 every few weeks. Hop

    Apr 10, 2008


Only the suppressed word is dangerous.
— Ludwig Borne