-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for sort-of dissing my favorite author! :smt110
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for supposedly living in my head and being evil.
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Curiosum Flagrat Ut Ignum (Curiosity Burneth Like a Fire)
lol. One of my friends ("Becca Reinhardt" in the story) found this and printed it out and passed it around the sophomore girls' class yesterday. They all thought it was ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having a political slogan in your siggy.
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
**What time is it now? Can someone post basic rules for the Academy in the DT? Why do we have to get into trouble on our first day? I'll stop ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)
I shall post edits first, then good parts. You know, I bet the average teacher could spot us right off. Most students probably can too for that matter. We all ...
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for banning me for banning myself for a very good reason. *mwa ha.*
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not having a siggy until now. ha ha.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having semi-swear words in your siggy! **Mwa ha. I have a siggy.**
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Sorcerer's Academy
Calyn- Calyn tore herself away from listening to rules. "Was it a single, a double, or a triple?" she asked. The two girls who had been talking turned to look ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
"Crime and Punishment" by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. 500+ pages, but it's pretty good, with lots of nice passages.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter One)
Shall be back for a proper critique within the week.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)
Mwa ha ha. I shall be back with another huge critique within a week. (Like the one I did on Chapter 12.) Providing it's huge. If it's not, I shall ...
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for having a weird avatar.
Apr 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for being here less time than me and having way more stars.
Apr 13, 2008
