User avatar

NewWriter

  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **ooh. this is getting creepy...** Calyn- "Cristae, what's wrong?" Calyn whispered. her silver eagle was on edge, as were the familiars of her companions. "What's out there?" Calyn closed her ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pep For Poets

    Oh! Me! Me! Let's see if I can get the link-thingie right... I Am Legend **OH YEAH!!! POWER TO ME!!!!** Note: this has absolutely nothing to do with the movie. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **My attempt to break in.** Calyn- Those two were really getting on Calyn's nerves. She looked around at her other companions. They didn't look too pleased with the situation either. ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for liking something I've never heard of (which is a lot, but who cares?).

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for making fun of my banning you by misspelling stuff.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Mwa-ha-ha-ha. This was fun, but some of the questions don't really make sense. 8. Does your novel contain a character whose sole purpose is to show up at random plot ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [currently untitled]

    I said it had nothing to do with the movie in the subtitle.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for grammar and spelling errors in your post.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **That's because it's turned into a dialogue between Jorge and Bella. I can't get in, and I don't know if anyone else can either.**

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: [currently untitled]

    **something I wrote in English one day when I was bored. I'm pretty sure there's no punctuation missing.** I am sometimes fact, often not sometimes truth mixed with myth I ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a sacrilegious siggy. HA HA!!! (And Prosithion, you're banned for calling my avatar creepy! Meanie.)

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Two)

    YAH!!!! I did it again! Yay me! Anyway, on to the real part... In the Interlude: “ … Yes.” I don’t think you need the ellipsis. In the main chapter: ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for having more stars than me.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for making absolutely no sense at all.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **Wait--did I miss something? Who's Seda?** Calyn- "Yeah, I would like to find the cafeteria, but exploring a haunted lake sounds fun too," said Calyn. "So why don't we go ...

    Apr 19, 2008


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus