-
Re: Ban The User Above You!
WHAT!?!?
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Want To Change Your Username?
NATE!!!! Aaahh!
May 17, 2008 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Thirteen, Part A)
[s] YOU!!!! **charges at zankoku, screaming madly, eyes blazing with wrath** What took you so long to get this posted?! Here I am, your humble critiquer, waiting and waiting and ...
May 14, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having a carnivorous avatar.
May 11, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)
**wow. I'm really slow.** Dawn- She walked out of the meeting. It had been unproductive as usual, with the workers trying to help everyone deal with their problems. Dawn hadn't ...
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for once again saying what I wanted to say.
May 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for saying what I wanted to say.
May 7, 2008 -
Re: Star Ranking System by Reviews
Yo, Nate, better start using those purple/whatever stars pretty soon. I know Suzanne deserves some. Maybe Snoink or other people, too, but...yeah. Whatever.
May 6, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for not going to a good school that teaches spelling and grammar!
May 6, 2008 -
Re: The Ultimate Storybook (1)
Name: Dawn Flynn Age: 12 Appearance: about 5'3" tall, slim, pretty Eyes (ignore all else) Hair length and color (ignore all else and no bangs) General appearance (ignore writing) Personality: ...
May 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
**like before** Banned for having a post that doesn't have a ban in it! **this is the best thread ever!!! ;-)**
May 3, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for having more [insert plural of word used for things that you wrote and posted as new topics to gain reviews] than me!
May 1, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for not banning in a banning forum!!!
Apr 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banned for agreeing with me that the US is not free. **why i would ban you for agreeing, i've no idea, but I am. HA!**
Apr 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
banned for having more stars than me.
Apr 26, 2008
