User avatar

NewWriter

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for dissing lawyers.

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for hating commas.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Fourteen)

    *hides* Don't kill me, NewWriter! XD Yes, I know it's late, no, I don't have any particular excuse. I just kept telling myself, "Oh, I'll post it tomorrow" and well... ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for being the same age as me. Not for long! **chuckles evilly** June 24th, Sweet Sixteen! Yay!

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (2)

    **I (Dawn Flynn) am dropping out.**

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for saying Nate deserves to be slandered. No, wait: banned for having no spelling errors in your main post.

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for daring to reverse the admin's power at ANY point for ANY reason.

    May 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for saying I am unconfident in my banning, when I am really just trying to figure out how to say something.

    May 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for um...not quoting me correctly. Yeah. That's it. I don't know where the heck you got "polishing a band" from.

    May 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Oh, you. I shall continue to say: Banned for not posting a ban.

    May 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for joining YWS on my dad's birthday.

    May 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for criticizing my one-starness. (Just you wait. I've got two more reviews coming up soon. Then three more and I'll have TWO stars! Take that!)

    May 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not knowing where. Amber, Nate sent out a mass PM to prevent that kind of thing.

    May 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Thirteen, Part B)

    1) Who says I don't update on time? :D Oh. Right. The laws of temporal reality. 2) Sorry guys. XD 3) I'm trying my best, but you know how the ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for complaining about the color of someone's username and insisting pink is prettier than blue. (Ha, I got banned for something I banned someone else for!)

    May 18, 2008


I cannot separate the aesthetic pleasure of seeing a butterfly and the scientific pleasure of knowing what it is.
— Vladmir Nabokov