-
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twelve)
This is my first big critique, so if I’m doing something wrong please PM me. It’s very nit-picky, so be warned. The flat ground stretches ahead of us for miles ...
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Land of Sky, Land of Rain (Chapter Twelve)
Yargh! I eagerly await every new chapter of this story. And all you do is criticize yourself. Okay, okay, criticize yourself. But you are not. That. Bad. I shall attempt ...
Mar 28, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I'm reading the Communist Manifesto by Karl Marx and Frederich (spelling? gee, I don't know) Engels. It's a school book, one that we're required to read. Ugh. Don't read it. ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Child in the Midst
First, if you're going to write something religion based, tell people at the top. Some people get offended, which isn't good. Okay, fixed. Thanks.
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Ahhh! Too many ideas! *brain explodes* - A guide
I think I have this problem. I've started 3 stories, but none of them have been finished yet (and I already put them up on FFN!) I started one, it ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: How do you write your novel?
I always write out the first draft of a story in pencil in my notebook (hehe-it's missing a cover and falling apart). After that I go over it again, still ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Child in the Midst
just struck me that this is really a kind of appropriate time to post, if you catch my meaning...anyway: “Little girl, would you lend your brother to me for a ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Child in the Midst
I would really likes some crits. Feel free to tear it apart, since it's got to be majorly edited before I can submit it to my school's arts magazine. (And ...
Mar 17, 2008 -
Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories
I second Prokaryote's "I am Fire". It's really cool. It starts out a little ominous but ends with a nice bit of humor. I personally loved it. Precisely and exactly ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories
I second Prokaryote's I Am Fire. And Arieda's Azaleas for Susie.
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Nominations for Excellent Stories
Absolutely must read TL G-Wooster's Sherlock Holmes fanfics: THIOBS #1 (The Highly Irregulars Of Baker Street) THIOBS #2 Seeing is believing THIOBS #3 Closer than a brother The Beekeeper And ...
Mar 13, 2008 -
Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
Oh yeah. This is a totally great book. I love the way Lewis makes it sound like a devil is actually speaking. This is one of my favorites. A quote ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: TIOBS III
I think all I can do is quote gyrfalcon: 1) Aha! *dances for joy* Yay, chapter, yay, chapter! 2) YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and the pink elephants) Me: YAY SHERRINGFORD!
Feb 20, 2008 -
Re: The Massacre of White Oak
*shivers too* Oh, wow. And wow. And more wow. Everybody got the mistakes I saw, so: Seriously creepy ending...and yet it leaves one hanging. This is going to be way ...
Feb 13, 2008 -
Re: TIOBS III
YAHOO!! Don't you dare stop! This is way too cool! (And I'm scared about Sherringford. I don't want him to be dead!) :smt087
Feb 2, 2008
