User avatar

NeutronStar

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    Thanks, I'll do a bit of rewording. :D

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    Thanks for that. :)

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 4

    Ha, thanks! :wink:

    Nov 9, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 4

    Thanks! :D

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 3

    Thanks! :D I did wonder about the last sentence, and at first I did put 'standing' but then I changed it to 'stood'. I don't know, but I reckon this ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 2

    Wow, thanks, all of you. :) And Stella, I do agree with you - I don't much like the 'thirteen years later' thing, either, but I dislike it even more ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 1

    Ok, thanks. I might edit it a bit later. Chapter 2 is posted, if you'd like to read. :)

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Knight and Dragon

    That is really, really good! I may suggest that you use a different rhyme than 'thee', but even so, it's very fluent. Excellent! :D

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 1

    I'll write some more after I've done some reviews and sorted out all those mistakes. Perhaps the mistakes are down to me watching the TV at the time I was ...

    Oct 28, 2010


There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling