User avatar

NeutronStar

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 1

    I'll write some more after I've done some reviews and sorted out all those mistakes. Perhaps the mistakes are down to me watching the TV at the time I was ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 1

    Hi, this is my first piece of work I've submitted. It's an idea I've had for a while, but never put into practice. I hope you enjoy it. Chapter 1 ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Other Girl in the Tower: Ch. 1

    Very good, I think! Your description and grammar is great, though I did notice this: "Rapunzel," she carefully , "you know Gothella would half kill you if you even tried ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: City Boy - Chapter One

    Chapter One: Willowing trees framed the moss-licked pathway. "It's as beautiful as I imagined." " C'mon, Zander , help me get some stuff." The smell of lavender and pine met ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Shadow Runner

    Very interesting, but rather sudden. Maybe elaborate more on her mother's death, but the description and the way you get into the heart of the character is very good. The ...

    Oct 23, 2010


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein