User avatar

NeutronStar

  • Romantic Novels Re: Dragonflies Chapter Two

    Ok, nitpick time. :wink: CHAPTER TWO: A small knocking noise came from down stairs, tapping on the =('the', perhaps, might be better) door. I turned around and =(no need for ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Dragonflies Chapter One

    Ok, let's start with some nitpicks. Dragonflies Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending - Maria Robinson 18TH ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 3

    Thanks! :D I did wonder about the last sentence, and at first I did put 'standing' but then I changed it to 'stood'. I don't know, but I reckon this ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 3

    Chapter 3 The Thirteenth Hour Clock Suzy refused to settle in. She wouldn't unpack her own things and never entered any of the cosier, more home-like rooms of the cottage ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 2

    Wow, thanks, all of you. :) And Stella, I do agree with you - I don't much like the 'thirteen years later' thing, either, but I dislike it even more ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Red Balloon (Chapter 1)

    I really, really like this! I read the plot and it just grabbed me - I wish I'd thought it up! The idea of a girl with a balloon that ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Chapter 1: New House

    Generally, quite good. I'll certainly be back to read more - that's the main thing that I think makes a book good. However, consider it a big, BIG bonus to ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 1

    Ok, thanks. I might edit it a bit later. Chapter 2 is posted, if you'd like to read. :)

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fire-bird chapters prologue and chapter 1

    I wanted to do something romantic so here it is! ~pointe Prolouge: He stood there looking through the cracked glass of the town-hall window, his breath distorting the picture of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 2

    Chapter 2 Neighbour-less Number Thirteen Thirteen 'years' later... Suzy blinked, and then stared at the house in front of her, her mouth hung open in astonishment. She clenched her fists ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    Thanks. ;)

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Green Baby named Who? chapter two.

    Definatly better than the last chapter, though I daresay you sometimes need a little more description and your paragraphs are a little all over the place. For instance: The following ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chasing Time [1]

    Ok, when I read the plot, I was really looking forward to reading it. The idea has a lot of potential, certainly something I'd like to read about, but when ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I hope this isn't a stupidly obvious question, but when you want to post a new chapter of your story, do you post it on the same topic or do ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Knight and Dragon

    That is really, really good! I may suggest that you use a different rhyme than 'thee', but even so, it's very fluent. Excellent! :D

    Oct 28, 2010


I didn't want to slow time, I just wanted to make a little rock.
— MomoMajesty's brother