User avatar

NeutronStar

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Coma: Chapter One

    This is a story that I've been working on for several months, but I just thought I might post some chapters to see what you guys think, to get some ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Coma: Chapter One

    This is a story that I've been working on for several months, but I just thought I might post some chapters to see what you guys think, to get some ...

    Sep 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Prologue: My hands shook as I put the key in the lock. When I twisted I heard a very soft click . It was one in the morning, three hours ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: God's Tuesdays [1]

    Hello there, StoryWeaver13, you've got a little story up your sleeve! I love it! There are no nitpicks, really, no massive big issues that you need to change. It flows ...

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    Thanks, I'll do a bit of rewording. :D

    Nov 14, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Can You See Me? (Prologue)

    Ok, I like this. The bit at the end was a bit hard to understand, but on the whole, the chapter was good. I saw the title and it just ...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The island

    Ok then - this has got potential, but I think you may have to work to make this story unique and original. The whole fainting-lots-and-bad-dreams things has been used a ...

    Nov 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    Thanks for that. :)

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lovely Nights: Unfinished Chapter 1

    Hey, Someone - great name, by the way. :wink: You've got a little story on your hands, but do try and make it original. Make sure Allysa May doesn't get ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 5

    There's a bit of gore in this chapter, just to warn those who don't like that sort of stuff. Chapter 5 The Thirteen-Chapter Diary What to do? Suzy stared at ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 4

    Ha, thanks! :wink:

    Nov 9, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Tomboy's Life [1]

    Ok, I like this, though I find it just a little bit hard to understand - but maybe that's just me. Your language is great; I loved the first paragraph ...

    Nov 7, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Signals - The Prologue

    I actually quite like this! I've not read many books about future sight so this'll be a new experiance for me. It's a good opening, and your language is fairly ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 4

    Thanks! :D

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Thirteenth Seat: Chapter 4

    Chapter 4 The Thirteen-Hour Visitor Suzy felt as though an enormous shard of glass was piercing her stomach. Her intestines were knotted, her blood had turned cold and her face ...

    Nov 6, 2010


Don't be sad bc sad backwards is das and das not good
— LadyMysterio