-
Re: Zom-Brawl
Thanks for highlighting the problem with the vaccine paragraph, will work in the fact that it takes on the cold attributes and mutates into something more viral down the line. ...
Mar 14, 2014 -
Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Lost
you can find the rewrite of this chapter here: Hope it has improved in your eyes :)
Feb 28, 2014 -
Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Prey
Thanks for your review again timmy!:D i really appreciate it ^-^ and yes I have rewrote this, this is the second draft of the first chapter, i want to make ...
Feb 27, 2014 -
Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Lost
I will be doing a rewrite of the first chapter, splitting it into two separate sections, the prologue and the aftermath, due to feedback^-^
Feb 21, 2014 -
Re: Adrien In The Poppy Field [2nd Rewrite]
Ok i sort of get it now, might be an idea to say the poppies absorbed his blood ;) more creepy! aha
Feb 19, 2014 -
Re: The Shifties: Chapter 2 - Nightmare
Thanks! ^-^ Much appreciated Timmy! Most of the sentences needed a look over on my part but I was too eager and uploaded it anyway :') I've since gone over ...
Feb 18, 2014 -
Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Lost
I'm hoping to edit out all the little nitpicks in the second draft but all is duly noted ;) I do agree with most of your comments though! :) Thanks! ...
Feb 17, 2014 -
Re: The Shifties: Chapter 1 - Lost
surprisingly I haven't seen attack on titan! :') I'd literally only just posted it so that's possibly why :) wouldn't we all love more views/feedback though? ;) sadly, the shifties ...
Feb 17, 2014 -
Re: In the beginning Snippet
Hey :D thanks for your review! :D In the beginning and in the beginning cont. It goes more in depth about the characters (including a description of chrissy ;) ) ...
Dec 10, 2013 -
Re: In the beginning Snippet
hehe thanks :D my avatar has my little nerd bird sat atop of my head ;) to be honest, ive not been a huge fan of sci-fi, but the first ...
Dec 10, 2013 -
Re: Is It a Dream? Chapter 1 Confusion
I just meant, as in instead of 'Sir, look i dont know where i am', maybe just not address him as sir entirely :) and just say 'look i dont ...
Oct 31, 2013 -
Re: In the beginning Cont.
Continuation of the first section, hope you enjoy! :)
Oct 29, 2013 -
Re: In the beginning (prequel to the boxes)
Chapter one shall be changing a LOT, ive decided, but you get the jist of it ;) the story changes dramatically from what it is now, so I thought Id ...
Oct 27, 2013 -
Re: In the beginning (prequel to the boxes)
Thanks for taking the time to review! :) I'll admit it does look a tad daunting in one fat chunk :P I have been told about alleys thoughts and I ...
Oct 27, 2013 -
Re: In the beginning (prequel to the boxes)
Firstly, thanks for taking the time to review! I know it looks like a daunting chunk! I'm figuring out where to put chapter breaks still :) I have noticed a ...
Oct 27, 2013
