-
Re: Avatar Problems
Despite the fact I already have an awesome avatar already (who doesn't love sheep?) I want to change it to something Disney. So, I found this really cool Disney Icon ...
Dec 21, 2010 -
Re: Next Open-Mic Session: August 8th (click for times)
What is the Open-Mic session? I saw it a few weeks ago but just brushed it off. How does it work and what is it actually? Lots of :?: , ...
Jul 31, 2010 -
Re: Multiple Pictures?
I've been having trouble putting my pictures on to this site without using the attachment gadget. One of my friends say you press the right button on the mouse and ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Can you post a novel here AND get it published?
I want to post a novel on here, but when I'm done, I want to try to get it published. Can I post it here and get it published too? ...
May 24, 2010 -
Re: It's Embee!
Hiya Embee! Welcome to YWS, it's hecka fun! I've just joined a few weeks ago and already loving it. Just PM me if you want to talk or want someone ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: I'm a New One.
Hiya Nikki! Just call me Nepo! You'll love it here! I just joined a few weeks ago and already made a few friends. Just pm me if you want to ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: New Girl
Hiya! Nice Name! Wow! Small world, I live in WA too! So Welcome to YWS, I just joined the sight a few weeks ago and you'll absolutely love it. If ...
Apr 26, 2010 -
Re: Hiya
Hi, it's obvious, I'm a newbie here. :smt005 Err--- Just call me Nepo Girl and I just joined the YWS. I like writing, always have and always will. I started ...
Apr 20, 2010
