Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Nakito Narino/Chain I gasped as I toppled to the ground. I instantly reached into my pocket, my fingers grasping around a smooth, cool surface. I plucked it out of my ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Nakito Narino Relationship with contractor: The two were shy at first, howeve rthey grew to like eachother. They helped eachother grow as a person and act like sisters sometimes (Yeah ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Scarlett "Did you hear that?" I harshly whispered to her. She nodded. 'Run' I mouthed and making sure whoever was in the bush wasn't going to spring up and attack ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Aimee I drew in long raggedy gasps as I continuously pursued Silvan, trying to get as many hits as possible. Silvan hadn't even broken a sweat while I was sure ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Nakito "You're a disgrace. Get out of here and never come back!" I stayed silent as Momomoru pushed me out of the large residence, slamming the door in the process. ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fae

    Mackenzie I sighed as I piled dirty towels into my arms. Being a maid, well, stinks. The people in the Unseelie castle were all demanding. "Get me more wine!" "Clean ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Aimee I had just finished gutting the deer with Silvan. I was covered in blood and bits of gore. Silvan told me to change before training started. He said I ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    I can't wait for this to start!

    May 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Aimee I hate mornings. It was plain and simple. I hated mornings like how cats hated dogs, rats hated cats, Taura hated talking. The minute I woke up I groaned. ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Scarlett! I giggled. Then sighed. Then snorted. "I'M SO BOOOOOORED!" I yelled out to the world. A couple of birds scattered that were resting in nearby trees. I've been trapped ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Great! I hope we start soon!

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name: Scarlett Hollowway Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: She has wavy red hiar that are twisted into two pigtails. A tan complexion and has forest green eyes. Skills: She is ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Name: Aimee Nobumi Age: 12 Gender: Female Race: Bosmer Role in Guild: Apprentice Appearance: Long blue hair that goes to her midback and unnatural pale skin. Personality: She is quiet ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Pandora Hearts

    Female Chain! Name: Nakita Narino Age: 13 Gender: Female Human Appearance: Large red, blood stained eyes. Silver hair that goes pat her shoulders and are tied with a frilly black ...

    May 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cascading Blossoms.

    Name: Himeka Haruki Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Long black hair that tumbles to her midback. Ivory skin that contrats towards her dark hair and dark eyes. Image: Personality: Quiet ...

    May 25, 2010


You know what the big problem is in telling fantasy and reality apart? They're both ridiculous.
— The 12th Doctor