Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Sure! I'll do teh first post tommorow on teh 8th, I'm dead tired!

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    You can be the assitant to Alexander, my character, since he's the only boss. It will pretty funny since your character had ADD and my character is strict and likes ...

    Jun 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    If you can manage, sure!

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Pretty much :smt003

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    I'll post it right now before I forget Scarlett I didn't know how far I ran , I just ran to anywhere but there. I let my calloused hand rest ...

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    It can be about scandals, breaking news, anything you would like within reason.

    Jun 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Sure! I'll be Mitch's friend!

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Name: Alexander Cyse Age (Young Adult):27 Gender:Male Appearance:He's tall and muscular. He has limp raven hair and coal black eyes. Image (Optional): Personality: He's cold and indifferent.He is very

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Workplace? Yay! My first storybook! :D Plot: You’ve been working at Current Culture (C.C.), a hot magazine that has all the news of stars, movies, and tips for life, for ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    So was I. I had alot of trouble figuring out the story but once you read it all over, you can get it. Oh well, I'll post your death later. ...

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    *sigh* I thought this story book would die quickly with so much people. Just tell me if you're sure so I can make Scarlett find you all, dead (No offense)

    Jun 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Awww.... Scarlett is all alone now. Hey, if you drop out, can someone kill you? :smt003 Scarlett I stared at teh weeping girl before me, hugging Shawn as if her ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Fighters Guild

    Aimee Nobumi I smiled as I packed gear into my small Knapp snack. I just put in enough necessities for the mission. A first aid kit, a spare outfit, some ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Scarlett Alma's a meanie pants. She kept snapping at me and yelling at me. She's like a girl version of the demon. What is she's the demon spawn? I took ...

    Jun 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fae

    Mackenzie "Yes your majesty," I gave a small curtsy. Queen Ariana nodded, continuing to stare blankly at the wall. I scurried out of the court room. I could feel her ...

    Jun 1, 2010


I sleep with reckless abandon!
— Link Neal