-
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
Skye Turner - Lady Lyttleton I stared at the prisoner in front of me, eyes wide with fear and there mouth agape. "What? Never heard of a female pirate?" I ...
Oct 16, 2010 -
Re: The Lost Sea *Dead*
Mortal Female Pirate Please! Name: Skye Turner Age: 22 Gender: Female Rank: Female Pirate/Used to be a captain of her own ship, but know is just a member of the ...
Oct 10, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
from:Alexandet Cyse To: Anthony HArtland Subject: Re: Christmas Suit Really? Open teh left drawer just above the printer and you wil find a santa suit. Even if it's not yours, ...
Jun 17, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Scarlett "Crap man, what ahve you been eating?" I gruffly asked the unconcious dude who I slung my hand over. He didn't respond of course and I foudn mysely scolding ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
Shadow, confuzzled (Yes Fox, because of you that is my word) would be the right word instead of confused. Anyway, we decided that we are having a Christmas party that ...
Jun 15, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
There at least hundreds of people working in magezines and the chances of people getting all the main characters is unlikely. I just did random people so they could make ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
Huh... I knew I forgot something 8) So, I gues this is the chart :smt002 Kam Roxx - Anthony Hartland Delila McCarry - Ashly Bradshaw James Lupkins - Random Dude ...
Jun 13, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
Dude, is anyone expreiencing a 'Parse Error'? Because, I can't PM anyone or reply or start new works or threads. The only reason I could type this was because I ...
Jun 12, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
No, you can still join yuriiko, we just started. There's enough girls as guys so you can be either. Meeting Alexander sighed as his workers shuffled into the meeting room, ...
Jun 11, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
No, I actuallt don't see what your saying. Your words confuse me, except for confuzzled. We can write both in email format (the one we've been doing right now) and ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
From: Alexander Cyse To: ALL WORKERS AT CURRENT CULTURE Subject: Staff Meeting Everyone, staff meeting in 30 minutes. Don't be late. Head Boss Alexander Cyse *Do you guys want to ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
From: Alexander Cyse To: Kam Roxx Subject: RE: Coffee I find it astounding that you messed up 3 times when I asked for coffee. You've been at this postion for ...
Jun 10, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
The anwser to your question Jagged is that there can be multiple people with the same job. There can be characters that arent mention to be the other workers. And ...
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
No, I wanted 8 to start, but I'm still accepting if they're as many girls as guys
Jun 9, 2010 -
Re: Workplace?
You can be a designer, however it's more of critquing stars clothes and desgning outfits for the cover.
Jun 9, 2010
