Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Story Book Cover? :]

    This is great draft! Did you did it in crayon? BEcause I could see some inconsistent blank spots. This is great, but it makes me wonder what your story is ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    Wow! It's pretty. It's abstract, yet I can see the flower perfectly. The only thing that's bugging me is that the petals, middle, and stem, were oddly porportioned and it ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!

    This is really cute. But, which countries is it banned from exactly? It's cute and sweet, something that would attract little girls. The only things that were buggin me was ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Goblin Woods. It has the most boring characters and the plot is slow and choppy. It's inconsistent and the story doesn't flow smoothly like it should. It's a great plot ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Broken

    I can tell you spent alot of time on the eyes and broken mirror and it looks great. Very artistic and lifelike. However, theres so much going on on the ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden Eyes.

    This is really cute. It reminds me of dolls for some reason! I like your style, however, the hair is shaped oddly. Bushy and short. Maybe next time you could ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Girl Portrait (Focusing on Hair)

    The hair is nicely done, but it could use more depth to it. It looks slightly boring and flat, but other then that it's great. You have alot of comments ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Blooming Colors

    I agree, the leaf on the second picture looks fake and draws attention from the main focus, the flowers. I love the photo. How everything is black and white except ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Garden flower (and a random eye)

    I love the flower. It's very realistic while my flowers are just circles with half ovals and straight lines O.o. It's beaitfully done bu tI could hardly see any detail. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Outdoors-y Photos

    Wow! These are great. The first one is simple and clean (I love that song) but is very beautful. I was thinking maybe you could use a bit more color ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Birch tree

    I loved the angle that you used. I agree with Vasticity, it would be better if there was more sky and maybe leaves. IT seemed a little bare, but I ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Best - Photography

    Wow! All the pictures you took were wonderful! I love all they types of picture, but FREEDOM really stood out. I could never get so close to a horse like ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: LastPaladin Photos!

    Wow! These are amazing! I love all of them. I loved how the sun gave each picture character. I like teh last one because you could see the faint outlines ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing by ME!

    Wow! These are amazing! Are you going to create these because it you are, please take a photo and post it! I absolutely love the yellow sundress, I love all ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My art homework :)

    Wow! I love how you blended the colors and it looks really cool! It's abstract, but I can still tell what it is. I absolutely love the sky, the colors ...

    Apr 27, 2010


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket