Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Art inspired by music

    These are pretty good. I just have a few suggestions. For the bud light, the bottle was pretty small and you left alot of blank space. Also, the bud light ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hayley Williams (Attempt...)

    I absolutely love the hair. It's spiky and messy and shaded bery well! The eye has a great angle and shaded very well and realisticall drawn. I love the angle ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some stuff I took while bored...

    I lvoe you inspiration, but they are blurry and ot of focus. I'm not a camera expret, but I'm sure your camera has a feauture for twenty eight (?) inches ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band of Brothers- Spiers

    Wooh! Band of Brothers! You got his feautures down pretty well, I absolutely love how you put the crinkle in his clothing and your shading. The letters are rushed, but ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The Vampires Apperintice. I loved the book very much. It was dark, it was suspenful, it had dry humor but the movie dosappointed me. *Sigh*

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: With Arms Around the Engine (My Biggest Project So Far)

    Holy Shoot That's Good! It's obvious that you spended alot of time on it and it's great. I love teh shading, the twxture, and the whol concept! This is great. ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Writing Activities Re: Advertise Your Work!

    Your new project had been seriously lacking views and comments? Advertise them here! Just leave a link to it or leave your projects name and summary and we'll gladly check ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings

    These are all great! They remind me of my favorite manga! These are all cute. However I have to agree with DarkAngel because these were just random well done doodles. ...

    May 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower (photo)

    The flower is very beautful, but the quality of the picture is a bit fuzzy. Your main focus (the flower) is also a bit off center and you made it ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Divided by zero

    I have to agree with the two, it's pretty fractl (I don't think I spelled that right. It's symmetrical and pretty abstract, but it's slightly boring. It's great, don't get ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    This is great! I can see you put in alot of time into it because of all the intricate details. This is beautfully done and actually looks like it was ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ole Kentucky Home

    These are all great pictures, I love the presonality of each one. My favorite one would have to be Apple Blssom. I love all the colors and the background. Theres ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos!

    These are beautiful, all unique in there own way. The first one 'Rain' was my absolute favorite. I loved the angle and you could see the droplets clearly. 1 - ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Boat!

    The boat is simple and nice. Others tend to overdecorate and make it so it looks like a garbage bin then a boat. You did simpel designs and it complemented ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    It's actually great. Like one of those recipe pictures in those home & garden magazines. The colors are warm and comforting. The only nitpick I have is teh arm. It's ...

    May 26, 2010


Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom.
— Søren Kierkegaard