Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    I feel so bad abandoning YWS for so long. I'm back though! Busier then ever though. Volunteering with the Boys and Girls club, all Honor classes, and working on my ...

    Dec 20, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is the hardcover novel dead?

    There's alot of controversy about this. Personally, I do think the E-book will become big in teh near future, but hard cover books will never die. It's just sort of ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Senior Project, Anyone?

    Okay, I'm not actually a senior, but I am curious what is a senior project and what can you do for it. My brother's senior project is to make a ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Preaching The Choir; Sheep Mentality

    Yes, it is sorta hard not to be Sheeple. I mean, you can't exactly be your own person unless your really eccentric and even then you still could be a ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Preaching The Choir; Sheep Mentality

    Okay, I'm very shocked. After the three months I've been gone to YWS, it seems that almost everyone I PM here doesn't know about Sheep Mentality. Of course, It might ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone tell me what the heck Monochrome is?

    Thanks Jagged! I've been thinking about for hours and stuff! That is one of the fics I've read so thanks for your guys help! Lots of :smt049, Nepo!

    Aug 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Can someone tell me what the heck Monochrome is?

    I've been searching the web all night and I searched the words 'black, white, gray' on google and there were like thousands of fan fiction links from different animes, books, ...

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    It's so fun to read on how other people found this sight! I found it when I accidently clicked the link to YWS instead of the one so I could ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I just got back from the orchestra/band concert and I took a picture in front of the school! Sorry it's so huge and fuzzy! I'm still learning on how to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Eeep! Shepperd, I love you eyes, they're such a pretty color. YWS is filled with beautiful people, I don't feel like I belong O.o

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Library. I don't have enough money but when I do, I normally first read the book I want to buy at the library and if I like it, buy it. ...

    Jun 13, 2010


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott