Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Art: Saphira

    This is great! I can see you put in alot of time into it because of all the intricate details. This is beautfully done and actually looks like it was ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ole Kentucky Home

    These are all great pictures, I love the presonality of each one. My favorite one would have to be Apple Blssom. I love all the colors and the background. Theres ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Name: Scarlett Hollowway Age: 16 Gender: Female Appearance/Picture: She has wavy red hiar that are twisted into two pigtails. A tan complexion and has forest green eyes. Skills: She is ...

    May 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Fae (Accepting Applications)

    This sounds intersting. I would love to be a maid for the Unseelie queen. Name: Machenzie Labbe Age (in faerie): 107 Apparent age: 15 Appearance (be detailed):Silky green hair that ...

    May 26, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: On the Wings of an Angel DT

    I would love to Human 3 Human #3 Age: 14 Gender: Female Appearance: She is short and petite, making it easy to miss her. She has pale blonde hair that ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos!

    These are beautiful, all unique in there own way. The first one 'Rain' was my absolute favorite. I loved the angle and you could see the droplets clearly. 1 - ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    That was beautiful. I'm not the kind of person to cry (only in movies, when I get hurt very badly, and TV shows, but rarely) and my nose keeps running. ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Woodwork Boat!

    The boat is simple and nice. Others tend to overdecorate and make it so it looks like a garbage bin then a boat. You did simpel designs and it complemented ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Squash

    It's actually great. Like one of those recipe pictures in those home & garden magazines. The colors are warm and comforting. The only nitpick I have is teh arm. It's ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Book Cover? :]

    This is great draft! Did you did it in crayon? BEcause I could see some inconsistent blank spots. This is great, but it makes me wonder what your story is ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Flower

    Wow! It's pretty. It's abstract, yet I can see the flower perfectly. The only thing that's bugging me is that the petals, middle, and stem, were oddly porportioned and it ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Kawaii Magical Girl Jen-Jen Sparkle Rainbow-Chan!

    This is really cute. But, which countries is it banned from exactly? It's cute and sweet, something that would attract little girls. The only things that were buggin me was ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bliss of Darkness

    I agree, this is great for your first time at poetry. The only poetry I can write are the ones that rhyme and even then the sound like crap. However, ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Goblin Woods. It has the most boring characters and the plot is slow and choppy. It's inconsistent and the story doesn't flow smoothly like it should. It's a great plot ...

    May 26, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Ace in the Hole

    This is great! i love the meaning and the small story inside it. The rhymes worked well together and I could just imagine someone singing it with a beat from ...

    May 26, 2010


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester