-
Re: Fighters Guild
Aimee Nobumi I smiled as I packed gear into my small Knapp snack. I just put in enough necessities for the mission. A first aid kit, a spare outfit, some ...
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Advertise Your Work!
Your new project had been seriously lacking views and comments? Advertise them here! Just leave a link to it or leave your projects name and summary and we'll gladly check ...
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: The Ringbearers - Chapter 1, Part 2
Hiya Dia! It's great! I can't wait to read the rest. I loved the inside jokes and the sarcasm your narratives voice had. It's not like 'Lord of the Rings' ...
Jun 4, 2010 -
Re: Distant Lies - Chapter 2
Hiya! It's Nepo again! This chapter had been on my flash drive for a while so I had to edit it alot. Again, please point out my mistakes. It will ...
Jun 3, 2010 -
Re: The Ringbearers - Prologue and Chapter 1, Part 1
Hiya Dia! It's nice and it spiked my interest. I would critique it and nit pick it but I suck at those..... I'm more of a visual person. But anyway. ...
Jun 2, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Scarlett Alma's a meanie pants. She kept snapping at me and yelling at me. She's like a girl version of the demon. What is she's the demon spawn? I took ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: The Fae
Mackenzie "Yes your majesty," I gave a small curtsy. Queen Ariana nodded, continuing to stare blankly at the wall. I scurried out of the court room. I could feel her ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Pandora Hearts
Nakito Narino/Chain I gasped as I toppled to the ground. I instantly reached into my pocket, my fingers grasping around a smooth, cool surface. I plucked it out of my ...
Jun 1, 2010 -
Re: Pandora Hearts
Nakito Narino Relationship with contractor: The two were shy at first, howeve rthey grew to like eachother. They helped eachother grow as a person and act like sisters sometimes (Yeah ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Gifted *details inside*
Scarlett "Did you hear that?" I harshly whispered to her. She nodded. 'Run' I mouthed and making sure whoever was in the bush wasn't going to spring up and attack ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Aimee I drew in long raggedy gasps as I continuously pursued Silvan, trying to get as many hits as possible. Silvan hadn't even broken a sweat while I was sure ...
May 31, 2010 -
Re: Pandora Hearts
Nakito "You're a disgrace. Get out of here and never come back!" I stayed silent as Momomoru pushed me out of the large residence, slamming the door in the process. ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: The Fae
Mackenzie I sighed as I piled dirty towels into my arms. Being a maid, well, stinks. The people in the Unseelie castle were all demanding. "Get me more wine!" "Clean ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: Fighters Guild
Aimee I had just finished gutting the deer with Silvan. I was covered in blood and bits of gore. Silvan told me to change before training started. He said I ...
May 29, 2010 -
Re: My Drawings
These are all great! They remind me of my favorite manga! These are all cute. However I have to agree with DarkAngel because these were just random well done doodles. ...
May 29, 2010
