Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Can you review Chapter 3 of my novel. There might be alto of grammar mistakes and no ones critiquing it so I'm not sure if there is or isn't. Thanks ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Huh... I knew I forgot something 8) So, I gues this is the chart :smt002 Kam Roxx - Anthony Hartland Delila McCarry - Ashly Bradshaw James Lupkins - Random Dude ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    YAY! I can reply again :smt003 Anyway, can you review chapter three in my novel. It has no comments and alot of grammer mistakes (I think) but I really can't ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Dude, is anyone expreiencing a 'Parse Error'? Because, I can't PM anyone or reply or start new works or threads. The only reason I could type this was because I ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Hmm, 7/10, didn't really get the joke.

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    No, you can still join yuriiko, we just started. There's enough girls as guys so you can be either. Meeting Alexander sighed as his workers shuffled into the meeting room, ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    No, I actuallt don't see what your saying. Your words confuse me, except for confuzzled. We can write both in email format (the one we've been doing right now) and ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    From: Alexander Cyse To: ALL WORKERS AT CURRENT CULTURE Subject: Staff Meeting Everyone, staff meeting in 30 minutes. Don't be late. Head Boss Alexander Cyse *Do you guys want to ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Ringbearers - Chapter 2

    Great job Miss Dia! They got most of the nit picks and this was overall a great chapter. I can't wait for the story to pick up speed and hope ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Distant Lies - Chapter 3

    My room was nearly empty. The bed was stripped from there purple polka dotted sheets and large rainbow pillows. The closet, which was normally enclosed with toys and clothes, was ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    From: Alexander Cyse To: Kam Roxx Subject: RE: Coffee I find it astounding that you messed up 3 times when I asked for coffee. You've been at this postion for ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    The anwser to your question Jagged is that there can be multiple people with the same job. There can be characters that arent mention to be the other workers. And ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    No, I wanted 8 to start, but I'm still accepting if they're as many girls as guys

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    You can be a designer, however it's more of critquing stars clothes and desgning outfits for the cover.

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    5/10 Sorta boring if it;s jsut a link...

    Jun 9, 2010


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant