Random avatar

NepoGirl

  • Art & Photography Re: Hayley Williams (Attempt...)

    I absolutely love the hair. It's spiky and messy and shaded bery well! The eye has a great angle and shaded very well and realisticall drawn. I love the angle ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Just some stuff I took while bored...

    I lvoe you inspiration, but they are blurry and ot of focus. I'm not a camera expret, but I'm sure your camera has a feauture for twenty eight (?) inches ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Band of Brothers- Spiers

    Wooh! Band of Brothers! You got his feautures down pretty well, I absolutely love how you put the crinkle in his clothing and your shading. The letters are rushed, but ...

    Jul 30, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    The Vampires Apperintice. I loved the book very much. It was dark, it was suspenful, it had dry humor but the movie dosappointed me. *Sigh*

    Jul 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bizarre Chapter 1

    You have a good outline and idea however this is missing several key components. First of all, it lacks description. How does the girl look like? What is her name? ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Inspiring Ones ~ Prologue.

    Hola Miss Senorita Chikorita! I can't do indepth reviews because A.) I suck at them and B.) I haven't slept all night but I comment more on overview and structure ...

    Jul 29, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10 Hilarious! However, I like sporks better. They look so much like batman! :P

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    from:Alexandet Cyse To: Anthony HArtland Subject: Re: Christmas Suit Really? Open teh left drawer just above the printer and you wil find a santa suit. Even if it's not yours, ...

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: Gifted *details inside*

    Scarlett "Crap man, what ahve you been eating?" I gruffly asked the unconcious dude who I slung my hand over. He didn't respond of course and I foudn mysely scolding ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Multiple Pictures?

    I've been having trouble putting my pictures on to this site without using the attachment gadget. One of my friends say you press the right button on the mouse and ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    Shadow, confuzzled (Yes Fox, because of you that is my word) would be the right word instead of confused. Anyway, we decided that we are having a Christmas party that ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I just got back from the orchestra/band concert and I took a picture in front of the school! Sorry it's so huge and fuzzy! I'm still learning on how to ...

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Eeep! Shepperd, I love you eyes, they're such a pretty color. YWS is filled with beautiful people, I don't feel like I belong O.o

    Jun 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Workplace?

    There at least hundreds of people working in magezines and the chances of people getting all the main characters is unlikely. I just did random people so they could make ...

    Jun 13, 2010
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Library. I don't have enough money but when I do, I normally first read the book I want to buy at the library and if I like it, buy it. ...

    Jun 13, 2010


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie